Part 50 Pork and shrimp summer roll
(Machine translation) Thai fried rice always comes with a summer roll. Today, we have a summer roll with lots of salad, pork and shrimp in sesame and sweet chili sauces.
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 200 g thin-sliced pork (for shabu-shabu), boiled
- 75 g 4 jumbo shrimps, shelled, deveined, boiled
- 1 package rice paper for summer roll, water-sprayed
- 1 package baby spinat
- 1 package lettuce, manually chopped
- Sesame vinegar sauce to taste
- Sweet chili sauce to taste
First prepare ingredients. Remove the shell and gut from shrimp (see Part 49 Thai fried rice) and boil these four shrimps and cut them in half.
Boil thin-sliced pork. After the color changes, transfer to a bowl with water.
Next, wash baby leaves and lettuce with water.
Then prepare summer roll paper. Place the paper on a cutting board and moisten it with water.
First, let’s make shrimp summer rolls. Place the boiled shrimps on the moistened paper, put the salad on it and roll it.
Next, do the same with pork.
Cut each summer roll in half and eat it with two different sauces (i.e., sesame vinegar sauce (left) and sweet chili sauce (right)).
Eating with Thai fried rice should increase ethnic sensation!