Part 49 Nampula-rich Thai fried rice
(Machine translation) Today we introduce an ethnic food Thai fried rice. Sticky Japanese rice is good, but long-grain rice with a dry taste is sometimes delicious.
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 1 go (about 150 g)Thai rice, fried
- 75 g (about 6) jumbo shrimps, shelled, deveined
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 onion, cut into wedges
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons of green peas
- Sake and a umami seasoning (Ajinomoto) a little
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons Nampler
- 2 pieces garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons salad oil for frying
First, prepare shrimps. Get rid of the shell and remove the gut of shrimp with a toothpick as shown in the picture.
Add an umami seasoning (Ajinomoto) and sake to the peeled shrimps and knead them with your hands.
Next, take cherry tomatoes and cut them in half.
Cut onions as shown in the photo below.
Cut garlic and beat 3 eggs.
Before cooking, arrange seasonings and ingredients side by side, so cooking is made easy. Place salad oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic. Next, pour the beaten egg mixture onto the garlic.
Next, add the onions and shrimps that you prepared.
After 3- to 4-min frying, add rice. Then add sugar, salt and pepper and fry them.
Then add a lot of green peas, tomatoes, and a lot of nampula at last.
Serve the fried rice on a plate!