The following questionnaire was given to each subject of the APEE study.
The results are shown below.
Some of their comments are as follows.
(1) The eyeglasses-attached sensor is compact and good.
(2) There is some actuator noise, but the noise may let a user know the pedal ON/OFF timing.
(3) The pedal-releasing operation is more difficult than the pedal-depressing operation.
(4) The actuator follows the head movement more naturally than I thought.
(5) Use of horizontal movement of the head may be an option.
(6) I think that the more you practice, the more easily you can use the device.